So, the gigs with Scott were a blast. Its so awesome to have a lady that enjoys those trips. Gigs are alot cooler when my wife is there. I dig. Anyway, house hunting is still going on. We have to be out of our house at the end of the month b/c the lease is up. So hopefully we are going to be able to put an offer on a house today. God moving sucks balls, but at least we will be moving into a house that is ours. We found one that we really liked and just felt at home in. It's pretty cool. I have a ton of freelance work that I am doing and need to get done, but instead we are going to a Wakarusa in Kansas. It is almost a little weird that we are taking time off to go to this when we have so much stuff going on in our lives, but hey. . . it was planned, tickets were bought. So . . there you have it. Its a little crazy though. I almost want to sell my tix so that we could maybe do something a little cheaper, cause I know there will be some money spent at that thing! Caroline has started her new job. I am one designer short here at work, so things are quite busy here too.
So, in closing. . . Love playing gigs, want to do more. Need a laptop so I could do freelance while I am traveling. Need to get freelance done. Need to get a house. Need to move. Need to have some ginger watchers. Need to play, need to work, need to move.
work hard, play hard.
move hard.
you heard it here first folks.
tell all your friends.
rock it.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What?
i hear ya. lound and clear good buddy. 10-4.
Sell the tickets so you don't stress later.
Post a Comment