I have the best friends ever. I mean for 11 years now my friends have seen me through all of my changes and fuck ups, good times, bad times, and blurry times. Some new ones stepped into my life, some old ones stepped out, but one thing remains the same. They love you and understand that a dude goes through changes. Now with me starting a family and marrying my wife, they understand that I want to be with her. And my wife understands that I want to see them. And I sit in the middle knowing that sometimes my friends miss me, and sometimes my wife misses me. All the while, I just feel blessed to have people around me that miss me.
Happy Friday everyone.
Be safe and enjoy the weekend!
Love all ya'll.
KM
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment