Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ride... and Rock.

I now have one of the coolest cars on the planet.
In my eyes anyway.
I can't really explain how cool it is to drive it.
It feels amazing.
I wish every chair I sit in during the day
felt like the drivers seat of my car.

It's the captain's chair.
Its a cockpit.
Its a luxury cruiser.

It's fucking bad ass is what it is.



oh, and I will never buy a brand new car again.
used with low miles.
saves you soooo much money in the end.
I mean, I will end up paying less than the sticker price of the vehicle, with interest included.
and it has 25,000 miles on it.

bad ace.

the sunroof... the all wheel drive ... the heated leather seats...
the 6 disc in dash CD player... the ipod jack ... the 10" DVD player for the passengers.
I mean really?!
How the fuck did I get this?

well . . . 2nd time loading the drums in it last night.
its a bit smaller than the pathfinder.
but they fit in there just fine.

Thursday is going to rock.
This is the best sounding band that I've been in.
hands down.
And I am more solid than I've ever been.

It fucking feels good.

SO... THIS THURSDAY.
10-12.
Wormy Dog.
Come check it out.



and Joanna sent me this job predictor thing.
I think it was dead on right!







damn right. Mad scientist/pirate/evil boss.
Which makes me the captain!

funny thing.
My boss calls me Captain.
its all coming in to focus now.

fucking pirate.
ARRRRR.

I want to go drive my car.
AND rock.

KM

No comments: