So, I've been dealing with my fair share of crap lately.
Nothing horribly crappy.
Just crap.
We all know about the wreck shit.
No new updates on that front.
Just Hurry up and Wait.
I had some sort of allergic reaction Sat/Sun.
Lips blew up with blisters.
Eyes crusty and stingy.
I hate having fever blisters (yes . . herpes)
I always feel like Mr. Balloon Face.
These were damn near the worst i've ever had.
but they are fading.
just waiting for them to heal.
Last night while chasing Cracker around the house.
I whacked my knee on the corner of a wall.
at full tilt boogie.
feels like I cracked my cap.
but I didn't. its just sore.
hurts when it bends.
which is, ya know, what knees do.
I think that, astrologically speaking,
it's just not my time.
right now.
Getting some other health tests done this month.
Should find out somethings about me on the 13th.
Friday, the 13th.
Which, I am hoping will be the day
that the doc tells me that my shakiness is nothing big.
We all know I shake like a chilly chihuahua.
This month is going to be a bit stressful.
I am handling it as best as I can.
At least I will get another year older this month.
Birthdays are always a reason to have a little extra fun.
So on my way home yesterday.
I saw alot of trash bag taped up windows.
or just broken, crushed shit.
after seeing about 3 to 4
it was yet another reminder
that it could be alot worse.
I don't know how this is going to turn out.
since I am upside down and all.
but I am kinda thinking of just getting another pathfinder.
It kinda stole my heart.
maybe a honda element
jeep liberty
mazda 3 hatchback
subaru
dodge nitro
or maybe just a little efficient sedan.
I just doubt that I am going to be able to get a new ride.
I don't want another big car payment.
So, I will just go used again.
I think.
I'm just ready to be back to normal.
In a car that's MINE.
and with windows that have tint.
rental's never have tint.
I gots ta have me some tint.
So Ragan linked me up to . . .
Made me think of all the times that my Mom
has seen me in the hospital all wigged out.
I'm sure after I got ranover, it was pretty bad.
But I remember after my first wreck,
Asking . . . over and over again.
3 questions.
Where's Dad?
How's my truck?
Call Tamara. (girlfriend at the time)
like every 2 to 3 minutes.
I think, as a parent, I would have flipped out.
like . . is my child ever gonna be the same?!
Well, I'm glad I'm still here
alive and kickin
after all the escapades.
Giggin at the Hogwash on Friday.
Coaches in Norman on Saturday.
And I want all my friends.
and those that aren't really.
to come out to the Wormy Dog
THURSDAY, Feb. 12th.
Ryan Dorman and Clever Guns.
we're getting damn good.
come check it out.
I will be your friend.
peace.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment