I really need to record my thoughts on my drive to work. Because, I had a ton of thoughts to mention . . . and now . . . nothing.
hmmm...
I think I need to set my Mom up on Twitter or Facebook. I don't visit here very often.
Gotsta keep my moms in the know.
ya know.
Right ma?
G Love is keeping my morning grooving along.
Sometimes, he is perfect for the mood.
Sometimes, I need some killswitch engage.
Sometimes, I need some Paul Simon
maybe some Bob Dylan.
Sometimes, its a Widespread Panic or some Samples morning.
And then sometimes its some Mac that fits the time.
Possibly some Foo or some even some Cube or Pac.
but...
This morning.
its G Love.
I went to bed at 9:30 Monday night.
a dose of Nyquil, and damn it I'm tired of being tired.
So I'm going to bed.
Woke up refreshed and feeling fantastic.
and since I was feeling so kickass.
I . . . naturally, wanted to celebrate life.
maybe it was me feeling awesome.
maybe it was all of the dealing with "the man" during the day.
with one mandatory church visit during work for a dean installment
and one supervisor training session
that drove the temptation for barley and hops consumption.
happy hour anyone?
hmm... backyard time with the dogs and my lady sounds good.




and now . . . I've done some work.
and don't remember what I was going to type.
this blog may last all day.
that would kinda be cool.
kinda . . .
music rules.
I'm looking forward to seeing some live bands here soon.
I've been pretty busy giggin.
it may slow a touch for a bit.
so, I'm gonna be seeing some concerts.
bloggity blog blog blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment