Today seems . . . odd . . . refreshing . . .
truely unique.
I can't really put my finger on it.
Maybe its that I am feeling healthy again.
Maybe it was driving a different way to work.
I even sung in the shower this morning.
I usually barely speak in the mornings.
Possibly the weather.
Snow tomorrow.
65 and Sunny on Sunday.
I am going to stare at the snow tomorrow for about half the day,
or as long as its around and just try to imagine myself in Colorado.
I can almost see it from my back porch if I stare at a certain cluster of trees.
I feel really close to my hometown today too.
Alot of memories of huge snowstorms.
then me going out on my 4 wheeler and clearing drives
with the snow plow that we'd put on it.
That wouldn't last very long though, I'd do the drives I had too
and then take that plow off and start doing donuts and shit.
Man, I had so much fun on that thing.
I mean, I got my first ticket on it at the ripe old age of 10.
Me and my Best bud Aric (who was on a little 60 or 80 dirtbike)
we're going down to this big drainage ditch to spin out in the gravel.
but got busted for driving on the residential roads.
I would like to be out there for one of those big snows again.
as long as I still knew some friends that would hook me up with a 4 wheeler.
;-)
Just feeling especially happy and blessed today.
Thought I'd share.
Enjoy your time folks!
KM
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I will have to let Aric read this. Too funny. You come on out and we can hook you up with a 4 wheeler. He would be SO happy to tear up the town...even at the young 'ol age of 35! He hasn't changed one bit!!!
Post a Comment