I love them.
And at times... I've hated them.
I realize that I have some kit issues.
And I don't play the percussion like they are supposed to be played.
But I love to play.
I don't want to play in a touring band.
I like to play the little local gigs and parties.
That's where I'm at, and that's how I roll.
Which is solidified by the fact that I am only gonna be playing congas with Ryan now.
No more kit playing.
Ryan is ready to get going, and I don't want to hinder him in anyway.
So, once again.
My congas remain.
Wanting to be hammered on.
And I will oblige.
slapping them to the sounds of the 80's big drums
that are pounding in my head.
Never realizing that the drums are looking back at me like . . .
Dude?! You have no clue what you're doing, but
I like the sounds your making.
I like the sounds I make too.
Thank you drums.
I love you.
KM
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment