Monday, May 10, 2010

I feel good.

Just like James Brown said.

I really do though. I feel good.
My life is really starting to shine through.

I feel like the person I was before college,
is starting to merge with the person I exceded to be in college.

I am liking the mix.
I'm starting to find the true mix of the extremes of me.

I'm figuring out that remembering the past
can be just as important to forgetting about it.

Taking hold of things that used to make me strong.
and letting go of things that have weakened me.

Realizing who I can be today leads to
Dreaming about who I want to be every other day.

Believing in myself and what I do,
means getting more time to focus.

I just love my life.
Its not perfect, but that's life!


CLICK IT TWICE TO VIEW IT IN YOUTUBE.


PS.
I think we've decided on the name for our little girl.
Zoey Grace Miller.

;-)

Enjoy you're lives folks!
Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Ashly said...

you gave in!!! good decision. it's a beautiful name!! :)

The Panhandleman said...

Well I didn't like Khloe, but I like Zoey. And Z is just as kool as K. kwite possibly even kooler.