What a trippy dream I woke up from this morning.
I had to fly a little plane. But it was almost like flying a mechanical dragon (like in Avatar). It looked like a little open cockpit plane, but you kinda flew it like they flew those dragons.
my brother was there, but not for all of it.
I was supposedly only going from Guymon to Boise City, and I didn't want to go a high altitude b/c I thought I'd get lost (funny)...
so I kinda stuck close to the highway.
But then I had huge mountains that I'd have to really pull up for,
then see a huge forgotten plane wreck, and zoom by the wheel of it.
Now that I think about it, it was kinda an Avatarish scene.
It definitely was not the panhandle I once knew, although parts were.
I also remember trying to fit my foot
into a shoe and it just wasn't fitting.
I tried and tried and tried until my foot hurt.
Then as I had given up and came to the conclusion that my foot
would not fit into that shoe... they popped on and fit like a glove.
I think it was about this new journey I'm on.
People will be there to help,
but I can find my way and maneuver through huge plane wrecks,
high line wires and mountains,
and anything else that serves as an obstacle.
And as soon as I realize that I may not look like, live like,
or act like the people that I want acceptance from,
as long as I accept the way I look and live my life.
Then I can truely be free and live.
woah. deep.
it was a pretty fun dream to remember.
I wish we could really fly those things.
It was a blast!
On other note....
The day before yesterday I dreamed
that I got to smoke pot with Willie Nelson.
And he let me keep the joint and gave me another.
Well, I packed them up nice and hid them somewhere.
And once I got to the next destination, I couldn't find them...
Somehow this was all my buddy Kyle's fault...
the scene was in a dark space with lowly lit lamps
with laughing and tons of people
there was ancient chinese manuscripts being written in the foyer.
kinda like a scene that you would see in Karate Kid or something.
I kept trying to chase down Kyle to find out where he was going
and where Willie's weed went...
But I could never catch up with him.
hmmmmm.
I'm not gonna try to figure that one out.
at least I got to smoke with Willie though.
--------
and last but not least... John Fullbright again.
click twice to view on youtube.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment