So, I was reading this old note
that I found while going through some old shit.
and it was to my buddy blake.
it was mainly drunk scribbles
about trying to hook up with chicks.
But I did mention that I was naked.
I wanted to get high, but had to piss first
... and obviously I was drunk.
ahhhh, college. fun times.
I was talking to C about it.
Like, one page of this spriral has me
stoned, drunk, and naked,
and the next page has a differential equation on it.
nuts.
anyway, it made me think of a song
that I hear Adam Hood sing...
called, "Stoned, Drunk, and Naked"
So I want to hear it,
pull up iTunes, not in my library
search the net for a youtube vid
and find out its by a guy named...
Anders Osborne.
And he is a fine find, folks.
Its just nuts how I run across new music.
But an old note led me to Anders...
And I likey.
minus the extended guitar solo, this vid is killer.
CLICK TWICE TO WATCH ON YOUTUBE.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment