Dude, this app....
http://www.soundhound.com/
is freaking killer.
You know, I like graphic design.
But music is more of a passion.
Not only creating or playing it, but just studying it.
Studying it has always kinda been the main thing,
actually having enough rhythm to play an instrument has been a bonus.
But really, I just like to consume music.
I also like to solve problems.
and even though I can't remember doing many equations as of late,
I've loved the black and white answer to things.
there is a right answer, no speculation or approximation.
Coming to a solution and knowing that solution is right....
gives me pleasure.
I've always thought that I could somehow find a way
to make this work for me.
You know, its not what you do that defines who you are....
Its who you are that defines what you do.
If you are one of the brave and lucky souls that have found a way
to make a living doing what you truly love.
Then you, my friend, will never have to work a day in your life.
Well, everyone has those days I suppose, but you get what I'm sayin'.
yeah... so...
I want that.
Something like working for a company like Soundhound
would be freaking awesome.
I need to find out how I can be a creative solution finder/problem solver/manager/designer, within music.
Any ideas?
more importantly.
Any takers?
----------------------------
The youtube clip this post is an oldie that got worn out.
but still great!
CLICK TWICE TO VIEW IN YOUTUBE.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment