Man, I am so fuckin stoked.
I am a bit stressed about making sure I get everything handled. Lets go through the list. Its prolly not much really.
1. Make sure everyone gets their tuxes.
2. Make sure everyone gets their tuxes back. . . including mine, but I think C's mom is doing that for me.
3. Get a room for T and his Family.
4. Wrap the groomsmen and ushers gifts.
5. Write a letter to someone that has changed my life, to be read during the ceremony.
6. Pack for the honeymoon.
7. Relax. . Enjoy. . all of it.
8. Be very very thankful.
9. Call Reno airport and reserve a shuttle ride to Tahoe.
10. Make sure the house and Ginge is properly attended to and left in a nice fashion. (Thanks Ryin, Robert, and Craig, and whoever else may have to let Ginge out).
11. Make sure bills are paid.
I think thats it.
I think.
Don't really care if its not.
I'm getting married.
I will soon have a very bad ass ring on my finger.
I FUCKING LOVE MY LADY!!!!
I am so stoked dude!!
This rules.
woooo hooooo
fuckin A!!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
one ... day ... left
dumb dumb da-dumb, dumb dumb da-dumb, dumb dumb da-dumb dumb da-dumb da-da-dumb da-dumb!
That's the words to that song, right?
kidding - I love you kids ;)
Well, good luck...hope the best...enjoy the day, it will go by so fast...it will all be a blur...way to go...
Post a Comment