Finally, I am starting to feel myself today. I know you supposed to get all screwed up on your bachelor party, but fuck around!! Almost 3 days to recover! That is bullshit. Guess I just can't handle my drinking binges like I used too. But now with a clean bathroom from someone doing an exorsist puke, a diminished swollen lip, and an amazing night sleep, I am starting to feel like a new man, or at least the man I was before the bachelor party.
So, now . . I gotta do some shopping for my usher/groomsmen gifts today, since everything that I ordered online was out of stock. . . also gotta get the song my dad wrote for my mom to Nathan for him to learn and sing on Saturday. Then probably tomorrow, go try on my tux and check that out. Then its family time, run around get some other errands handled, NOT work on Friday, then get hitched and go to Tahoe.
This is gonna rock n roll.
Happy Tuesday.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment