The wedding went off well, minus the wedding Nazi "honeybear". The pics took quite a long time and some of the folks left. And the limo didn't show, but . . . what wedding doesn't have its kinks? I had a blast, and was very happy to see everyone that showed up. I know that friend's wedding can be somewhat of an inconvenience, but if you are a friend, you trudge through and act like you like it. I have to say that Ryan Callaway won the prize . . he travelled 11 hours to be there, and then he and Mike VanLeer gave us a mucho generous gift. Thanks guys, you rock. Thanks to my best man and to all the other best men that were there. Thanks to Red, even though he didn't know about it. Sorry some of it was a pain, but again, friends trudge through it. Thanks again to everyone.
The honeymoon fuckin ruled. No new snow, but it was still gorgious. That lake is amazing. Clear for 100 feet. Clearest water that I have ever seen. Took a big paddle boat ride across the lake, walked on a frosted sandy beach, toured around town, took in alot of scenery, stomped in some snow, drank and ate mucho bueno, Cabo wabo and a hooka, Hard Rock Cafe, got messages, and just all around pampered ourselves. Oh and met some cool dudes from Minnesota that gave us a bit of a hook up. ;-) Which was very nice.
All in all a kick ass time.
Now back to reality.
For 2 days.
Because my break starts Wednesday!
FUCKING A.
Rock on!!
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks & sounds like you guys had a great time :)
messages - massages.
potayto - potahto
;-)
yeah i knew what ya meant. :) glad you guys had fun! I'm doin it in February! ummm minus the commitment, of course. :)
Post a Comment