Thursday, July 06, 2006

Alright, alright, alright.

I'm drained man . .

And it looks like Ragan is going to have to break off all of my limbs. Cause I won't be attending the big rock show tonight. I will be here working instead. I have so much shit to catch up on . . . its not funny, nor fun. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. After I get these freelance projects done, I am not taking anymore for awhile. Not until I get a computer at the house. Speaking of which, the house rules. It was awesome to have all of my family here and scurring around with us. We got ALOT of shit done, but have quite a bit more to go. Its coming along nicely though. We will be popping out of the domicile for Melissa's bday party for a bit. Hopefully around the end of the month, things will be a bit slower for me and I can chill out with folks a bit more. Right now though, I gotta finish tying up some loose ends. Man, I am just ready to get back to the point where I don't have anything to do when I get off work.

I gotta start knocking some of this shit out.
back to the fuckin grindstone bitches.

over and out.

KM

No comments: