Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Politics

I am so glad to see the signs with all these different cats names on them come down, clear up and go away. Yeah I didn't vote, I don't know about any of them, don't want to give a bad guy my vote. It would be like inny minny miney moe'ing the names on the ballot. I would be wasting my vote. I don't have a clue what any one of them stands for and to tell you the truth. I don't care. I try to keep my mind as drama-free as possible. And listening to these cats run on about this and that . . adds drama.

So, when something bad happens and my property taxes go through the roof, or my street gets potholes and they don't get filled. I won't bitch that much, cause I didn't vote for the guy who said that he'd fix them. If I would've known if one of those cats would be against closing the liquor stores down on election day . . I would've voted and voted for him. Because all election day meant to me was waving to a whole bunch of folks on the street corners waving at me, and then getting to my liquor store to get a six back of expensive beer and it being closed.

I started flipping all of them off after that.

;-)
burhur.

KM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not all the signs will come down... that was just the primaries. We got til November to campaign! :-)