Man, I am loving coming home to our new house. It freaking rules. I had a great day yesterday, put some freelance money in the bank, washed my car, and was quite creative on a few projects. I kinda surprised myself on a couple of them. I guess now that I am actually getting to be creative and not a computer drone like I was at USA, its starting to show. I am loving my job right now. My life has had quite a few changes over the past year, and I couldn't be more happy about them.
So, Caroline picked up some food and movies, then made an amazing dinner. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans, and of course gravy. It was freaking fantastic. My wife rules. I scarfed mine down in about 2.2 then moaned for awhile with a swollen belly.
Anyway, we will probably have a house warming party soon. Ponch and Ash are coming in on Saturday for Texas Jack's show at the dog. That will make for a crazy fun Saturday, and a little bit sore sunday.
alls well in my neck of the woods.
rock on.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment