there was a ton of shit that I was going to blog about.
and now.
poof.
gone.
wtf?
well, let me think.
nope, that's not working.
maybe I'll just keep typing and see what happens.
blank.
blank.
uhm . . .
blank.
weather.
sucks balls.
we haven't had a winter in my opinion.
no ice.
no snow.
little bit of cold now and again.
with a gorgious warm day in there just to piss me off.
or ya know.
make me happy.
but then it turns right back to cold.
which in turn pisses me off.
I just hope we at least get one snow before spring.
otherwise it just might as well get warm again.
So, TGI Friday's is fucking good now.
Went there about 2 or 3 years ago and it sucked.
Went there for dinner last night.
scrumptious.
uhm...
passing the time.
procrastinating.
this is a pathetic blog.
I think I will do another one.
better than this.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment