Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I got the hippy hippy shakes.

Had a great gig at the Dog.
I flubbed up on one, but the guys kicked its ass and got me on track.
Never start a song when you don't know what it sounds like.

Hey, it was new.
chalk it up.
Thanks to all the friends and families that came out.
It keeps getting better and better.

So, I was actually chipper Friday morning.
Got my major projects done and to the printer around noon on Friday.
The took a half day vacation and Monday off too.

Took a spur of the moment trip down to Dallas to visit Poncho and Ashly.
Fun times as always.
Valentines day was chill. Ponch and Ash cooked a killer meal.
Then some drinks and board games.
Tons of laughing.
fun times for sure.

Like Ragan said not too long ago,
all we need is a house... some alcohol... and some good tunes.
We can be the entertainment.

Yes. we. can.

Well...
The insurance stuff is nearing the end.
should turn out better than I thought.
a little better anyway.

I'm playing at the Dog tomorrow.
conga's a go go.

and really . . .
what is this beatles song about?

"Ooh, I can't sit still
With the Hippy Hippy Shakes
I get my fill, now
With the Hippy Hippy Shakes
Yeah, it's in the bag
Ooh, the Hippy Hippy Shake"

1 comment:

Ashly said...

it what i was doing when i was running to the bathroom on saturday night... :)