Thursday, August 20, 2009

fun times.

I love my wife.
My life would definitely not be as bad ass
without her coming into it.

This summer has been amazing.
Lots of hanging with friends.
Making new friends.
Trying new things.

We've found that you can hang out
with a different friend, or couple, or group.
pretty much every night.
and celebrate life.

Backyards and bars.
Movies and Plays.
Rivers and lakes.
Living rooms and kitchens.

They all have been filled with stories.
conversations, music, and laughter.

Best buds with babies.
make those grilled burgers
taste that much better.


I found out that I STILL
love motorcycles and everything about them.

I found out that I love washers.
and am digging on disc golf.

I found that I still love to play the drums
even though I don't want gigs.

I found that beer only
can be a really good thing.

It almost seems like we've had an ice chest.
packed and by the fridge ALL summer.
because it will sit there for a night
between outings, might as well keep 'er iced down.

I've also stumbled upon the best drive to work.
It's gorgeous the whole way, with little traffic
and no school zones.

Life is so wonderful.
and its because of people like you.

See ya round the bend!

No comments: