Wednesday, October 21, 2009

for me.

I think that there will never be peace in the world
when there are mentally unstable people with power.
no matter how much love is shed on the world
there are those people that want to destroy and pillage.
like you see in the movies.

and if we did nothing they would destroy and pillage
everything they could.

Love just can't change some people.

-----------

So, I feel much like that glide down to a normal life
that I was talking about a few blogs ago.
is happening.
and I dig.

it was more of an accepting of how things are
rather than changing things.

but its that rebel in me.
I usually always want to push things a little bit.
just a little bit.

keeps you alive.

-----------

I've had Trevor Hall, Widespread Panic, Johnny Cash
come on shuffle this morning.
But its always like a breathe of fresh air
when Tom Skinner pops up.
and when its "Used to be" off of Times Have Changed.

aaahhhhh.

It's gonna be a good morning.

Peace and Love....
especially to the those fucking maniacs.

No comments: