I need to figure out a way to
get my thoughts typed out
without speaking or typing anything.
I just think, it records it by typing them out.
And it has to type really fast
in order to catch all the thoughts.
Everytime I drive from home to work or work to home.
I think of profound tidbits of information.
that could be worthy blog material.
possibly even change a persons life.
probably not.
but anyway.
then... i can't remember anything
once i actually sit down to type.
i don't like to do the voice memo.
but i guess thats about it.
I used to have a notepad
and would just scribble down
little reminder snippits.
but writing or typing while driving can be dangerous.
so....
yeah.
voice memo, i suppose.
or just try remembering better.
I remember one thing.
its gonna blow your fucking mind off.
So, you know people will have a good thing happen to them.
and immediate wonder when will the bad thing come.
Like . . . man, I hit all the greens on the way work.
Was early, no traffic, beautiful weather.
AND, the fast food joint got my order right.
Oh shit . . what the fuck is gonna happen now.
something's gotta come and fuck it up... right?!
Well, those "signs" come and go throughout our days.
and as we get older, we realize that really it doesn't work that way.
sometimes when you have a great morning drive the radio didn't play one bad song.
its just because it was a great drive and the radio happened to play good shit.
there's no impending doom of something else.
and I think this comes from just getting older
and having more experiences with those "signs"
Sometimes I see younger cats.. 21-23
that are in a conversation and
are really worked up about a situation
when really, what they are all freaked out about
is not a big deal.
they just need to chill the fuck out.
relax, and not let small shit get in the way of your happiness.
people worry and stress and create drama for themselves.
you guys really need to stop that shit.
seriously
changing lives I tell ya...
shoooooot.
KM
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Huh. All I think about is tits and ass. Profound I tell ya.
I'm pretty sure you're thinking deeper thoughts the older you get. Or at least you're putting them out there more. I like it!! :)
Ragan, not so much... but I like that too. :)
Post a Comment