So in my constant search for good music... Here are some of my recent finds.
Enjoy!
This first one was inspired by Aaron Beavers working with John Popper.
Blues Traveler - Back in the Day.
I think this one was a random find searching through Rock.
Dredg - I Don't Know.
Had been eyeing this album for quite awhile, then the Death Metal Rooster made me buy it.
Five Finger Death Punch - Burn it Down.
This one was a Ragan find.
Joe Bonamassa - The Ballad of John Henry.
No instruction needed for this one.
Levon Helm - Tennessee Jed.
Loved the 2nd album, this is their third.
Needtobreathe - Prisoner
Slash suggested that I buy this record.
Pearl - Rock Child
Given to me by a co-worker. Very damn cool though.
Vampire Weekend - Horchata
Who needs some SLIM?!?! I do. errr. did.
Watermelon Slim - Hard Times
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment