Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hey there life. How are you today?

It seems that sometimes life can get carried away.
And then at times.
It seems like it just stands still at idle.
I think I have both weekly. ;-)

But I think about people who are changing careers,
or moving to a different city or country.
and those people have to feel that excitement.
the change, something new, the unknown.

I mean we've all gone through that at some point
graduating college and finding that first job.
or not going to college and busting your ass to do it on your own.

In those times of uncertainty
is when I feel people relate to music the most
and means more to them b/c they can find
some form of comfort and peace.

This could come in many options as well.
If you have gotten a divorce and the bitch took everything...
You might need a little Five Finger Death Punch
to release some anger and find a little comfort.

On the other hand, If you've lost someone dear to you
and you can't seem to go on...
Maybe a little Needtobreathe could connect with you
and could help you grieve and move forward.

Or it could just be that they are excited about their life.
and where it is taking them.
Sometimes we get caught up in the day to day
and don't see the bigger picture.

And that is what I try to force myself to see
everyday. sometimes it works, sometimes its doesn't.
But we are all still changing and nothing is certain.
Everyday Growing.
I'm excited about my life today.

So, uhmmm...
what should I listen to?

I think I'll take a spin
down the shuffle highway
and get some Otis Redding
to start the day.

Otis Redding - Mr. Pitiful

No comments: