
if you look close, you can see how the tree line in the pic
lines up with the shore line in my desktop pic.
That shit just doesn't happen my friends.
Its thought about.
The photo itself, says alot.
it being one of the few photos that go with me everywhere
says more.
Lets look deeper.

It reminds me that you work hard and you work right.
You can see my dad there, looking over my shoulder
with his body twisting as he is trying to help me do it right.
He always tried to teach me how to do things right.
and that was probably pretty hard with the rebellious kid that i was.
it was hard for him teach and it was hard for me learn.
But, it usually was always right.
It drives me insane how much I think about things.
Sure, I might be a laidback guy that seems to let things be as they may,
But inside my head... its always thinking... what is right in this situation?
always.
I still fight it from time to time.
I have to force myself to let things fly.
and that is usually thought about for awhile
until I determine and come to the solution
that it is the most efficient use of my time.
to let those things fly.
Seems everyone one's lookin' fer answers.
and I'm the guy who figures out the most efficient way to find them.
its kinda what I do.
I'm a creative problem solver.
or better yet,
a creative solution finder.
So anyway...
I love that photo.
And if you see me staring into space in a daze.
thats not drugs.
thats just me thinking.
... I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment