Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Could be, maybe.

(sorry for putting that song in your head)

Impending doom.

I have been having a weird sense that some shit is about to hit the fan.
Not sure what it is.

Could be the clusterfuck that is the rebranding situation at work.
We're awaiting to see if the mark that a company designed is not trademarked somewhere else, b/c its virtually the same as another mark that I ran across while home with Zoey one day. Which has fucked up the feeling of it being uniquely ours and the whole process being a success.

Could be some health things that I'm going through and determining.

Could be the fact that there has been alot of depressing shit around lately.

panhandle friend dying from cancer in the matter of a month, leaving her husband and her 3 kids.
Bob having a stroke and fighting for his life in the matter of days.

Just seeing how quickly life can flip. Like that *snap*.
has me feeling uneasy.

Maybe its a mid-life crisis.
or maybe its just mid-life.

I know that I trust that things happen for a reason.
And how I react to those things shape who I am as a person.

Maybe its just anxiety.

Maybe its that I'm kinda sick of things.

Maybe its that I'm turning 36 on Sunday and I'm wondering how that is possible.

Maybe its all of it.
Maybe its none of it.

Could be the fact that I need to exercise more.
Could be the fact that I don't do constructive things that I used to enjoy doing.
Cleaning and detailing my car used to be awesome.

Maybe I need to get down my drums and beat the shit out of them.
Maybe I should ride my bike.

Maybe I should just hug my wife and kid and stop feeling weird.
keep it simple
maintain happiness

Being happy is a choice, they say.
Sometimes its also a job.

KM

No comments: