Still trying to get used to my life. It’s filled with bouts of self confidence and happiness with bouts of self doubt, anxiety, and depression. Luckily since I gave up alcohol, I’ve seen a lot of progress in my life that I can be proud of. I’m trying to become the man I have the potential to be. That potential is not someone else’s standards but the standards that I alone feel I should live up to. Do I think that we should have stayed together? Do I think that if I could have stopped drinking earlier that it would have made a difference? No and no. The truth is we never had the type of love that you need to have a marriage.
It’s just a strange reality that I’m in and I had never thought about before. And now I’m in it making the best of it that I can. I do enjoy it actually, and I feel like it’s gonna make me a better person and father. But I will always miss my homie when she’s gone. But the self reflection time that I’m forced to be blessed with, makes me learn and grow into a better version of myself than if we were together 24-7. That sounds kinda selfish, but it’s true.
Self confidence and self doubt.
My life.
Everyone’s life.
#thegoodinthebad
#thebadinthegood
Monday, November 28, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment