no . . not 16.
14.
I have recently found out that I have some stomach problems and now they have me on 2 different antibiotics, 2 times a day. Plus some other things.
I'm taking 9 pills a day.
I fucking hate taking pills.
I am not supposed to have any alcohol for these 14 days.
Now folks...
I love beer.
I mean.... LOVE beer.
Its already been tough not drinking.
But I think I may make it.
I'm sure gonna try.
Of course, its not 5 yet.
My worst temptation is right when I get off of work.
I almost habitually would at least have 1 when I got home.
Plus I constantly have this bitter nasty taste in my mouth from the pills.
Its gross.
My belly was swollen for a couple of days.
bubble guts.
fun times.
Well anyway...
The real test will be tomorrow and Saturday at the gigs.
Friday - Ryan and I are at Libby's in Goldsby.
Saturday - full band acoustic at Classics in OKC.
those are gonna be tough.
I'm gonna probably be going stir crazy by the time it is over.
This will be the longest period without alcohol that I've had in years.
Well, the game is on.
I'm holding strong.
Although my grass is going to get some attention.
I am looking for anything to get my mind off of it.
And that means yard work.
or some Busch NA
;-)
Come out and see a show.
watch me get all hopped up on water.
KM
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I thought playing take your mind off of it. You said its your most favorite thing to do! ;-)
Post a Comment