Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh me Oh my

Damn.
I've had a little bit of a rough patch here lately.

On top of the stomach stuff, I would up getting the worst fucking head cold
I possibly have ever had.
It was horrible.

and I don't know if its one of the meds,
but I can't sleep worth a shit.
Wide awake.
all night.

nyquil didn't do the job.
tylenol PM helped a little for about an hour or two, then back up.
wide awake.

I have no appetite, so I am force feeding myself, because I know my body needs sustenence.
which sucks.
cause nothing tastes good.

Holding strong on the no alcohol.
I did have 3 last saturday night, along with 5 waters and a gatorade.

But, I'm looking up.
feeling better.
looking forward to getting off all these damn meds
and getting back to feeling normal.

anyway.
just an update.
kinda a bitch session.

but hey.
it could always be a shit ton worse.
And I am grateful that I am only having to deal with what I am dealing with.

Looking forward to getting out a bit next week and seeing some friends.
Take care all, and enjoy your time!

No comments: