Well, fun times for sure.
Dinner at the inlaws . . . then rush to the gig at the Horseshoe.
Then stay up waaaay too late having an ipod party in the garage.
Everyone gets 2 songs . . .
Then up and cleaning while Caroline went to a photo shoot.
G2 drinking . . . to get some electrolytes back in me
and to prepare for the mayhem of a bachelor party on a party bus.
thats alot of party.
back to the garage for another round of ipods.
Yesterday was re-hydrate, eat, and being nice to my body.
Now we got . .
Rehearsal Tuesday
Playing the Dog Wednesday
Playing the Hogwash on Friday
Kyle and Heather's wedding on Saturday
along with a killer reception.
I will be ready for a week of relaxing evenings next week.
I remember saying when I was younger.
I don't even want a TV.
Now . . . Sundays consist of one movie after another.
Funny.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Life is good here!!
Been taking some vitamins for a few weeks now,
to try to fend off any sicknesses that are going around.
I feel good!
So I got that going for me.
Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment