Friday, July 08, 2005

Damn Allergies . .

Well, I freaking hate that I missed Stoney last night . . . I always dig the shit out of his shows, but my fuckin allergies grabbed me and put me down yesterday . . . started to feel really really shitty. But, luckily at about 3 or 4 this morning, I felt them let up and I could breathe through my nose again, and I could rollover with out it dripping down my face. . . Yummy.

I hate allergies . .
AND I think I took about 3 or 4 different kinds of stuff . . . Nothing worked at all . . . Nada.

Oh well, I'm glad they aren't bad today!
But now . . that my lady has to be a wedding photographer tonight, I am up in the air on the afternoon and evening plans.

What should I do?

Anxious to go to the Parkerson Corral tomorrow. Always a great time . . . barring no allergies creep up . . . but I will just sneeze sniffle and keep on drinking.

I do however have to be in Norman at 1 on Sunday to leave with the other Assistant Directors and the Senior Director to go down to Quartz Mountain for a PR seminar thing. Actually sounds pretty cool. Free everything . . including the bar.
Nice.

Anyway, job is going good. I dig it.

Happy Friday.
bitches.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The plan tonight is beers at the apt. -> Lisa at the Mantle for a bit -> Kunek at the Bricktown Live ... think they play around 10:30. That's an option for ya ;)

Unknown said...

Remember to buy a shirt! They like flies.

Anonymous said...

Need to go to the doctor and get an allergy shot.