Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I am Panhandleman . . . hear me roar.

Yeah, so whatever . . .
I have a pretty freaking killer job . . starting to get into the thick of things here. Setting up some appointments with different departments of different schools to determine exactly what they need for the up and coming year. Should be cool . . . and finally getting into the groove of things.

Anyway . . to go back in time for a second. My last day at USA . . . Usually they pass the hat and get some cash for ya, get you cards signed by everyone and have cake and ice cream to send you off . . . well, they did that . .. but instead of giving me cash, they stepped it up and got me a surprise. I had to wait until 5 oclock, but I was stumped. I should've remembered that when they asked me what I wanted on my last day . . . I said BEER. Well, my friends, they got it . . . we all went up front in the Deli or "Bedlam Cafe" and they had troughs of about 6 different kinds of beer, and everyone just drank beer and chatted. It was bad ass. I do miss seeing them already. I will go and check in on them from time to time. But anyway, it was a great way to end my four years there. Even Chris had a beer with me.

Anyway, I say that, because I am going to go pick up my paycheck and take it to the bank. I hope they did me good. ;-)

Well, have a great one, and I will be seeing whoever is at the dog tomorrow for Stoney.

kick its ass.

No comments: