Friday, July 15, 2005

HAPPY FRIDAY!

So, what's up.
I was happy as I could be this morning. I don't know what was goin on . . but then, once I got to work, my shiney face was dulled a bit. The guy who was the Director here for 4 years passed away during the evening. He sounded like an amazing man. So, it was a bit gloomy around here today. But it always makes you realize just how short our lives are. Which in turn makes me wanna always be happy and have fun. Cause you could be dead tomorrow.

So, always be objective about your life . . . don't stress and strain too much about stuff. Stay positive and love your life. Don't take ANYTHING for granted. And Be happy that you are here to deal with any situation that you may encounter during your day. Whether it be bad or good, bottom line is that you are here and dealing with it.

I know that I love my life, my friends, my family, and everything that encompasses my being here today.

Now, get off work. Relax, go see some live music, and celebrate life!

Rock On!

1 comment:

Daisy-Girl said...

Yeah it's kinda weird... my mom got home that day and told me that morning she thought, man, he's the only person I haven't gotten to say bye to... then she got to work and found out he was gone.