Wednesday, July 13, 2005

NO COMPUTER!!

Supposedly my computer blew up. . . so I still don't have one.

So, I am on one of my graphics guys computers.

but the Conference was bad ass.
missed the lady . . . even though it was only 3 days.

I will tell more later.
all's well and only 7 more days . . . well 8 really until my vacation!

see ya'll out and about.

Hopefully I will have a computer soon.
supposedly it was a defaulty switch on the motherboard . . but I think the techs screwed it up when they put the memory in it . . . but nonetheless . . . I am computerless.

alright.
I'm out.

rock the fuck on.
oops. . . did I just say fuck?

;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanna know who uses the ONLY G5 in our office? The flippin' intern! Becasue G5's are buggy freezing pieces of shit.

oops ... did I say shit? :)