Monday, July 18, 2005

Hey, It's Pete from Jack Ingram's Band . . . .

So, the weekend was great. Jack put on an amazing show as always. I got some great shots, and so did Caroline . . . I'm sure Ragan did too. But Pete, the drummer called me today at work and gave me his info so I could get him a CD of all the pics and such. There are alot of cool ones.

Saturday, Caroline and I went ring hunting again. I gotta get an idea of what the lady likes! Then we went and visited my old friends Jonathan, Toni, and Dawn. I sure do like them, and we gotta find some time to hang with them some more. Then off to Chad and Beth's to visit Eric and Katie. Always nice to see them too.

All in all a great weekend. Except for my allergies killing me yesterday.
Damn allergies.

Now, this week, hopefully I will get a computer to work on here at work. I am tired of bothering someone to get on their computer to check my email and such. I really need it to get some things squared away before we leave on vacation Thursday night. Gonna be a blast camping with ma and pa in Boise. Then we will go downtown and do some things too.

Well, that is it.
Now get back to work.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude seriously... it doesn't matter what she likes as long as its a ring.... and its from you... its doesn't matter.

Unknown said...

Well then you'll be one of the cool ladies. Man, if my wife didn't wear the ring I got her I'd be a little let down and pissed. I looked through an assload of catalogs for a badass setting... but what can I say I've always had good judgement. :-) And I'm sure Kevin does too. The only thing I asked of Melisa is ring size and color of metal. Then I knew exactly what'd make her happy. Men should have a gut feeling of what their woman like for jewelry.

Unknown said...

Plus it kinda ruins the surprise when you go ring shopping. :-)

Anonymous said...

el true o

to all of that.

Anonymous said...

My idea is , If you love the guy then you don't care what he gives you because you want to be with him no matter what.

Anonymous said...

No No No I was just pointing out my ideas. We all know how you feel about KC. But I have to say that if I was the husband and my wife didn't wear my ring, I would be extremely hurt.You go to changing things after you have been married at least 20 years.

Daisy-Girl said...

Some boys understand, some boys don't, but most girls have had an idea of their perfect wedding ring most of their lives...

So yeah, it's very considerate of him to ask or take you shopping so he can get ideas.

It's not the point that she's being picky or she won't love whatever he chooses for her, because most likely she will, the point is that he cares enough about what she likes to ask.