Tuesday, June 21, 2005

And when I say . . .

my site is done . . . I don't mean this site is done being created. I mean my old KM site is finished, done diddley do, finie, kaput . . .
This site will be nothing more than a simple blog with links to no one.

I needed to update my image anyway.
I am not that crazy wild guy that was on that site . . .

right?

only a few of you are blessed enoughed to read this stuff now.
please don't link it to any of your sites.
I don't want this site to ever correlate with my real self.

okay then.

as for the KM site. I am not sure what I will do. May turn it into a cool professional site, may let the domain run out and get a different one.
I don't know.
but
no worries.
its all good.
hakuna matata.

its a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah the "crazy wild guy" wouldn't quote the Lion King.

Anonymous said...

I like this guy alot. New image is not a bad thing. Doesn't mean that that wild crazy guy is totally gone. He is laying low just to surface every once in a while. HA HA