So, today marks the end of 4 years at my "first job out of college". Good times, Bad times, Happiness, Aggrevation, but always Great People. I really am going to miss the folks that I have come to know over the years. I have learned a ton here, and now look forward to learning a ton more at a new place.
It will be a fun day . . kinda sad, really happy, and very excited for what's to come.
I was on time for my last day . . and as soon as I walked in, I got a present . . . .
a 12 pack of Red Stripe.
Rock n Roll
I will miss some things about this place . . and mainly the people who have been with me through some very hard times in my life. THAT is what I will miss.
When all of my laundry got stolen . . . they gathered 150 bucks to give me . . . When I was playing all the time, they could the passion for music, but they could also see what it was doing to me physically . . . then finally . . . my "trouble with the law" about 2 and a half years ago. They were so understanding and helped me through many things.
So . . . after work . . . I will for sure raise my beer and have a toast to all the people who have helped me, taught me, and directed me in this chapter of my life. you guys rule.
cheers.
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen, and be sure you let them know all of what you just said.Good Luck and have a good day.
ok somehow i just found this...
thanks for filling me in guys...
:)
Post a Comment