Awww . . . we've messed with it long enough . . . Let's call in the calvary. I haven't freaking done that in a long damn time, because I have a spare key in my billfold . . . But I took my wallet out of my swim trunks because I didn't it to get wet . . . well, and the habit of locking my car automatically . . . took over. . . I get ready to leave, and see that it is locked.
Enter a coat hanger, and some finger nail clippers for a wedge. We almost could pull up on the lock . . . we could almost pull out on the handle . . . and our closest try was pushing up on the automatic lock switch . . . . everything we tried . . . . almost worked.
out $35, but it sure made for an entertaining evening.
word.
by the way . . . people laugh at me for carrying finger nail clippers with me, but they can be like a swiss army knife. . . . I mean a swiss army knife couldn't act as a wedge.
yeah.
And Check this out . .
Why can't everyone's "live at Billy Bob's" cover be this cool?
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have you heard of a magnetic key holder? Just a thought. I know of a story of a father that told his son to put a magnetic key holder on his car but the son didn't and the father ended up having to drive 3hrs to take his son a key.
that was the other son. ;-)
Yes I remember.Just using other son as example.
Post a Comment