Friday, June 24, 2005

My Official Title . . .

ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS FOR ART AND WEB SERVICES

damn. That's a long one. I signed on the dotted line for the offer today. So it is officially official.
burhur

I also got a call today . . . "We have your new G5 here, but we need to know what software that we need to get for you?"
I need . . adobe creative suite, macromedia studio MX, and adobe streamline. I bet that will do it.

rock n roll.

Today is completely killer so far. Nothin but good times and sunny skies.
I also learned that I get my paid vacation time . . . for sure.
whew . .
I can breathe easy.
easier anyway.

All the art guys are taking me to Earl's for lunch. That will be cool.

Blue skies all weekend long.
dig it.
learn it.
earn it.
love it.

kiss it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bad thing is you can't get Streamline for OSX and the new Macs don't support classic. I wish they'd update that shit. Its the only vector converter I know.

Anonymous said...

awwww. shit.

ME

Anonymous said...

well, red . . . nice to hear from you.

bitch.