Thursday, June 23, 2005

Phasing Myself Out!

I feel great.
I had my last training this morning, and it went great. I told everyone goodbye and then introduced them to the new guy that will be filling my shoes. He is a really cool cat and is going to do great.

But that's it . . I'm on my way out.
phasing myself out of this place.
4 years.

feels weird.
feels great.
feels exciting.

Not sure what will happen tonight.
But the MMB tomorrow at the dog is for sure.
not sure if the lady will be in tow for that one though.

Then hopefully we can scrape enough cash together to go to Stillwater for the Stragglers at the weed. I really really miss those guys and seeing their show. I sure hope that we can pull it off. But I found out that I don't get paid but once a month at the end of the month at the new job, so its gonna be really really tight in July.

I will deal with it though.
screw it.
Life is still fantastic.

kiss it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better about things!!!