Monday, June 27, 2005

This weekend Ruled, and Next is gonna be better!

So, I got to see 2 of my favorites . . . The magnificent MMB with Tom Skinner in tow on bass . . which ruled, as always. And then to the Stragglers at the Tumbleweed on Saturday. I have to say that it was the best show that I have seen them do. They are kicking complete ass, and Monty is running a good show. Well, you know . . having everything taken care of and etc.
I definitely enjoyed myself. Thanks to the guys.
AND
I got to eat at Shortcakes Diner in Stillwater . . . finally . . again after about 4 years. And they sure didn't let me down.

Sunday was kinda packed full of birthday parties, luncheons, and then a nice evening watching movies with my lovely lady.

It ruled.
and now, I hear that my brother and sister-in-law will be here this weekend. So, that is a bonus I didn't plan on.

3 more days of this lovely job, then Friday will be my first day at my new one. So, I will have 1 day under my belt . . then get to visit with my family . . see a few killer shows via the Red Dirt Music Fest . . and have an extra day of rest and/or party. I mean it is Independence day.

Nice. I am looking forward to it.
And I am actually finishing my days out as a designer amazingly enough. The artists are kinda slammed, so I am taking some of their jobs off of them. It is killer just to sit and design. I forgot what it was like.

Anyway . .
Happy Monday.

dig it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This will be nice that your bro and sis-in-law will get to meet your lovely lady. Way Cool!!!!!!