What up in the OKC?!
The vacation was freakin bad ass. And yes . . . the rumors are true. I have asked the beautiful Dixie to marry me. Luckily she agreed to the proposal. It completely rock and rolls. Thanks to all of my friends for the congrats and the surprise welcome home party. I am so fuckin blessed, I can't hardly see straight. Powerful shit man. Thanks to the residual pixil for being our taxi, and thanks to craig for being my puppy's caretaker. I gots some good folks around me.
Well, it is definitely "back to the grindstone" here at work. The pressure is on. Lots of work coming in, but I got some cool designers that are really getting things done and getting it out the door to the printers. Fun times.
Adam Hood rules.
Scott Copeland is going to rule tonight.
I'm broke.
Get paid Friday.
but then I'm broke again.
wonder why?
It sure does look pretty though. And the lady who has it on her finger is priceless.
I love her.
I am very excited.
My parents rule.
I love them too.
They are so amazing, they made the trip really comfortable and exciting.
I need to do alot of stuff.
get my site updated and back online.
do 2 other sites for some old co-workers.
get this done
get that done.
find out this.
find out that.
relax
enjoy
work
play
rock
out.
party.
wooo hooo
pics will be coming soon.
have a beautiful day.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
she's also a goof.
good point
Lets just say they make a good pair
Congrats!!! Sending my best from LV.... Would have loved to have been at the party!
CONGRATS, TO YOU BOTH!!!! OUR LITTLE KEVIN IS ALL GROWNS UP. SO WHEN DO WE GET TO MEET THIS LOVELY LADY? LET'S GET TOGETHER SOON, K, K.
Post a Comment