Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm so Jaded . . .

Even though life is good, and this morning a new life was born. Caroline's sister, Laura, gave birth to Joshua Michael this morning, 7lbs 4 oz. . . Caroline is ecstatic! So congrats to them! Everyone is happy and healthy.

So, why am I so jaded, so pissy about things. I guess I am just having one of those days, but damn! I feel edgy. Little things are just irritating the shit out of me. Small actions of people, minor things about people butting in and saying things, rumors that don't even include me, same old music, same old way to work, same old lunch.

I don't know.
Maybe I just need to count to 10 and realize life is well.
other than the fact that our gas bill was fucking 3 times as much as usual this month.

DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GET ME DOWN.
DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GET ME DOWN.
DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GET ME DOWN!
DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GET ME DOWN!!

damn those bastards.

And I was so happy yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has those days and bills that triple don't help. Our gas billed doubled and our house is mega insulated,double windows,etc. Better do some of the things I suggested when I was there.

Unknown said...

Somebody needs a beer.

Anonymous said...

welcome to womanhood?
last time I checked, I was a man.
;-)