First off . . . Apple Rules
You PC'ers just don't know what your missing.
Secondly . . . I now have 3 places on the net. This blog, MySpace, and Kevmo.com. I need to figure out what the hell I am going to do here. Not sure man, may make kevmo.com a portfolio site for freelance. May make it live again for something else, I just don't know.
Thirdly . . . Bowling is fun. The wife and I met up with Roberto and bowled at 66 bowl and had a blast on Saturday. Sunday we played monopoly, which was fun until she started kicking my ass. She was full of luck, and I was not. I swear I got sent to jail 5 times, and I wasn't even speeding?!
Having Monday off ruled. Working at a University is a pretty killer gig.
Caroline's car is running great . . . was a bit of a fluke. Still have to take mine in . . I'm scared. But it is just making a noise, still runs great, so maybe something just got loose and is rattling. Anyway, fun times there.
I want EVERYONE who is available to be at the Bricktown Brewery this Saturday! The CDB is getting rather tasty and is going to take the stage before Plainview. I am sure that those guys would like it if you stay and check them out too. But for my purposes, you can be excused after we're done and go on about your nightly fun.
I guess thats about it. I miss my family. I got spoiled seeing them on Thanksgiving then at the wedding. I am ready to see my parents and my bro's fam again. Once springtime rolls around, I am sure we will take a vacation and visit.
Oh, and I put a link over there --------------------->
for Skyline Radio. My old buddy Red is kicking ass on it. And don't forget to listen to the Chuck Norris Moments 20 minutes after almost every hour!
Funny shit.
Have a great day people!
Rock on!
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad you caught us up. The wedding pictures are fabulous!!!!
Oh you didn't get sent to jail for speeding. ;-)
Post a Comment