Monday, January 23, 2006

Saturday at the Brewery was a blast!

Well, that show was a blast. As a band, we gave ourselves a B or a B-, but what was really good to me, is that most folks said that they weren't expecting us to be so tight. So it was really great to hear that we went beyond people's expectations. We definitely had a blast, and that is the main reason why we do it. It was really fun to be able to rock out on the kit again.

So, The CDB rocked it. We all had fun, impressed some folks, and could be looking at quite a few more gigs there at the Brewery. So that is killer.

I sat in with the Plainview guys on some songs with my congas. Now that I have a stand to hold them up, thanks to Bob. After all the years of beating the shit out of them, climbing on them, and riding them, my stand was laid to rest, and the new kickass Gibralter stand stepped up shiney and new to hold the ever so stickered congas of mine. And as always, I had a blast jumping around and acting a fool with them. Thanks to you guys for all of that.

I think I may have fractured my pointer finger though, but today the swelling is finally down, so I think its gonna be okay.

All in the name of rock.

And sorry Ted for no live radio broadcast . . I wasn't in on the deal. Thanks for the lovely voicemail though. Drunk Ted messages always brings a smile to my face.

Have a wonderful Monday.
see ya round the bend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pointer Fingers rule!... or was that the Pointer Sisters. Shit, I forget.