I had to go to my old work place today to pick up my W2, and it got me to thinkin.
I saw some familiar faces, got alot of hugs, felt alot of love. And thought, man it would suck to work here, but I did for 4 years. And I got to meet these guys and gals and got some friends out of the deal. People who you don't talk to very much, but would still love to talk with ya. I am thankful that I get "loved" so much. I dig people, and people tend to dig me.
Then I went and ate at City Bites, and got a spud, what I used to always do when I worked there, and a Brooks 'n' Dunn song came over the speakers. And it was one that I played when I was in Outwest, the top 40 boot scootin smoke and lights band. And just thought again . . man I have done some stupid shit in my time.
And I think about where I was and where I am, and I love my progress.
And one thing rings through all the years.
People always puke in my bathroom. . .
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah... sorry bout that. I would've been fine if I didn't fall back out of the recliner after that smokey treat ;-). At least I didn't eat lunch and I hit the toilet spot on. :-)
Post a Comment