Friday, February 24, 2006

29 years old.

I like where I am for being 29. I dig it.
My wife got me a kick ass LEGO car that does 360's. I dig legos.
And, I will now have another pair of these
Since I wore my others out. They lasted quite a long time though.

Well, I do love my life, my friends, my job, my wife, and everything else that occupies my time.

Dig on it. See ya at the dog later.
ROCK OUT

Happy Friday.

W.O.R.D.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you gettin the Jerry Garcia edition ones??? Those rock!

Anonymous said...

Got you on myspace so might as well get you on your site, Happy Birthday Brother.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and have a great and fun day.

Daisy-Girl said...

Sorry i missed the party, promise to make up for it at some point this weekend! :) Hope it was a good one!