Monday, February 13, 2006

Hup! 2 3 4, Hup! 2 3 4, Ah Left, Ah left, Ah left, right, left.

Ok everyone . . lets all get in a single file line.
Now everyone . . get your buddy and hold hands.
Don't go anywhere without your buddy.

now, lets march.

We are going to walk downtown and cross the street . .
Wait, lets stop here for some beverages.
Some Jager should do the trick.
now, lets continue on.
Oh, this nice man wants to sell me some green.
Everyone, I don't want anyone of you to ever do this.
oh, a dimebags fine.
Lets continue on. . .
Don't forget to hold your buddy's hand.
now this sign says "yeild". So what do we do?
thats right, come to a complete stop and take a moment to check out the trees.
Look at that bird right there, isn't that interesting.
Ok, continuing on.
Where are we goin? We are going downtown, don't you remember.
Hey, is that live music I hear?
Grab your buddy, lets check it out.
Oh, they suck.
Ok, continuing on.
I think I need to stop for a bathroom break, this Jager is flowing straight through me.
Do my eyes look okay?
Ok, i'm better now.
lets continue on.
I think I may need something else, maybe some Miller and Camels.
man, my buddy is not walking very straight.
I think we may need to stop . . colaborate and listen.


ahh . . . where am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF?? Is this from the "Austin For Beginners" handbook?