Monday, February 20, 2006

Been sick . . in the head.

Man, my back has been really fucked up lately. Parts of my hip and my knee feel like they have been given a shot of novicane. They are numb, been having spasms in my shoulder. Things are pinched and closed off and making my system go out of whack. So it has really been messing with me. I have been stressing about it, and then thinking about music and me and design and me and my wife and me. Trying to make the most out of everything.

All this thinking made my upper lip explode into one big fever blister. Which was also brought on by my fucked up back.

So, I have been to the doctor who referred me to a physical therapist, and then just gave me some muscle relaxers. Everything can be fixed with a pill these days. But it can't. I just need to find a good chiropractor and go get fixed. But I was trying to get it covered by my insurance. I don't know.

Anyway, I haven't really made any progress on any of my thinking, and really I am tired of thinking about it.
So . . . there ya have it.

I gotta stop thinking so much.

Just do. Gotta figure out what to do though.
shit, there I go again.

Pokes kicked Texas' ass the other day, that was killer. Get well soon Eddie!

Gonna go see Jason and Stoney tonight, been a long time since seeing those guys together. Should be a hoot.

Well, Lets start off this Birthday week right shall we?

Yes, we shall.
Next show is South Austin Jug Band and Reckless Kelly on my Birthday. Unless there is something I am missing.

My wife has a cool gift for me, she has had it in mind for a long time, and I have no clue what it is. Hum . . . what could it be.

See ya'll tonight. I will be there early to make sure I get tickets. Hopefully its kinda slow. I just want to sit and listen to this one.

chillin like a villian.

No comments: