Monday, February 13, 2006

Typing as it flows.

Sometimes, like the previous post. I come here to write, but have nothing really to say. So I just start typing and see where it ends up. Like right now, I have no clue where this is going to end up.

hum . .

I guess right there is where it is going to end, unless I keep typing.

Like i am right now. Just typing away.

So, I really want to see Boland. I haven't seen him since the break. tumbleweed on the 18th? Dog on the 20th with Stoney acoustic. I have to spend my cash wisely. But I am just missing him. (yeah, gay) whatever.

Thats really fucked up about Mr. Sutton. Sucks man, probably not the way he thought the season was going to be.

Its 420.

and on that. I think I will stop.

unless I keep typing . . .


.

No comments: